Sonepat (NCR Delhi), Haryana
GD Goenka International School is one of the best boarding school in Sonepat, Haryana, which offers a space where your child is loved and taken care of like a family member, and where all the needs of a child – physical, emotional and intellectual are met. It’s a 15-acre lush green, pollution-free campus, in the lap of nature.
At the best boarding school in sonepat, children wake up to a fresh and energetic start. The various classes, sports, activities will keep them occupied constructively, creatively, and effectively. They will learn to be independent in performing their daily tasks well, and yet, be a team member of the residential friends. Evenings are spent socializing with peers, learning new skills, playing games, watching TV, and indulging in sports. The children in our care will learn to adjust to new situations, people, and environment happily, quickly and effectively.
The children in our boarding school will be under the care of the Administrator, Warden / Matron, Staff, dorm boys and several house keeping staff under the able guidance of the Principal.
1. The GD Goenka International – boarding school is air-conditioned, bright and spacious. It provides space for learning activities and relaxing too. The beds are comfortable, clean and well laundered. The maximum sharing is 3 (Not Fixed) per room for senior children. Smaller children are preferred in the dormitories where monitoring is more efficient.
2. Every child will be provided with a fresh set of bed linen which will include a mattress, bed sheet, pillow, pillow cover, counter pane, AC quilt/blanket as per the weather.
3. At our Boarding school, every child will have a bed, bed side table with a chair, study table with a chair and a cupboard.
4. Study area will be separate and monitored by a teacher.
5. There will be a common room with a TV, TT Table, Pool Table, indoor games, books, magazines and newspapers to read and relax in the evening.
6. There are sufficient toilets and bathing areas to cater to individual needs.
7. RO water is within reach all through the day. 8. The cafeteria provides tasty and healthy Indian and Continental spreads. The staff of kitchen and cafeteria undergo regular health check ups. Proper hygiene is maintained during cooking and serving. The Principal and Management are also served the same food cooked in the school kitchen. Highest standards of quality checks are maintained during procurement of raw material.
9. The ambience is child-friendly and creates positive vibes all around.
10. Medical facilities are at hand. All ailments are treated by the own campus medical personnel. Major complaints are immediately referred to the best and nearest hospital. Staff accompanies the child at all times. The parents are informed immediately.
11. Outdoor physical activities are given encouragement wherein the child can choose from cricket, football, volleyball, basketball, horse riding, swimming, kabaddi, etc. Indoor games like pool, table tennis, chess, carom etc. are also available.
12. Being the best boarding school in sonepat, we have 24 x 7 security is available on campus. Strategically placed cameras monitor movement on campus. Security guards are positioned at the boundaries day and night.
13. 24 x 7 power backup is available.
14. Students will be taken out for outings once a month to multiplexes and malls under the supervision of the warden.
15. Birthday celebrations of children having their birthdays in a particular month will be celebrated on the last Saturday of that month.
16. A barber appointed by the school will give a haircut to the students of the boarding school once every month as per the time table provided.
17. The laundry of the children is monitored by the warden as per the daily schedule provided during the time of admission.
1. Every child has to adhere strictly to all the rules and regulations laid down by the boarding school administration applicable at that particular time.
2. Students have to respect their seniors and authorities at all times.
3. Child are barred from bringing any expensive gadget/ornament from home. Mobile phones are strictly prohibited. If the child is found using a phone without the permission of the school warden, it can lead to suspension and confiscation of the phone, and it will be returned only when the child leaves the school.
4. Bullying and raging of any kind will be strictly dealt with.
5. Participation in/or abetment or ragging will lead to cancellation of admission.
6. All material brought from home will be checked and registered.
7. Bringing food material from home is strictly prohibited.
8. The child has to follow the time table as per the school guidelines.
9. Communication with parents will be allowed only through school telephone numbers at specified time and day of the week (prior intimation will be provided to the parents).
10. After vacation, the child will report to school latest by the evening (04:00 pm) prior to the day of opening. However, if the child can not report back due to unforeseen circumstances, the school should be intimated via mail.
11. If parents want the child during school days, prior permission has to be taken from the principal.
For detailed information you can visit the campus and clear your doubts.
Fully air-conditioned 4, 6,8 and 12 bedded rooms with natural light. With an almirah and side table for each child. There are positive quotes on glass panels.
The child will just carry his personal toiletries, bathroom slippers, night suite and any medicines prescribed by the doctor. For classes a school bag and water bottle. Rest other things will be provided by our top rated boarding school of sonepat.
There is a local dhobi who does all the laundry.
Vegetarian breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and dinner. A well balanced diet catering to all needs.This will also help in overall mental and physical development of a child. Being the best boarding school in sonepat, Haryana, we take care of our students properly.
Maids and man servants are there to clean the rooms.
There is an almirah allotted to every student to store his/ her things. A bedside table also helps to store stationery.
Regular phone calls can be made by the child to talk to his/her family from the school phone.
In the evening the students follow their choice of sporting activities. The outdoor gymnasium helps them to work out. Yoga, strolling, playing along with friends under the supervision of staff. We at GD Goenka Boarding School Sonepat, have great outdoor activities for our students. All under supervision of staff.
On the weekends they have extra lessons, leisure time, read books, watch television, sort out their cupboards. Outings will be organised when it is safe for the children.
They can follow any sport of their choice which the school offers like billiards, squash, shooting etc. An in house nurse looks after their health. Outings and in house parties. Extra coaching in lessons if required.
The staff is very supportive. Some have their children staying on campus. Councillor is also there. The Principal and support staff are like family.
The whole campus is monitored by CCTV cameras, barbed steel wires on the peripheral wall. Security personnel 24 hrs. Automated locked doors.
Parents and family can meet their children with prior permission from the Principal within the timings allotted. The child can be taken on a day outing by the family with a written permission from the Principal and the child has to be brought back within the stipulated time.
Given the Covid times the students are allowed to keep devices like laptop, tab, smartphones without a sim. They can access online classes if required under the supervision of teachers. We are one of the best boarding schools in sonepat haryana, and we are technology advanced from other nearby schools.
The child can always ask for food whenever he/she feels hungry. However 4 meals a day suffices. Snacks like chips, chocolates, juices etc are also available in the school canteen.